Friday, August 15, 2008

I can haz Psalm?

Psalm 121
(lolcat Bible translation)

1 A song to goez big up. I lookz upz at da big hillsez, I can has halps?

2 Yes I can haz halps, from Ceiling Cat, doer of Ceiling and Urf

3 He not let ur paw slipz, he not sleepz

4 Protektor of All Kittehs no sleepies no dreamies

5 Ceiling Cat ur protektor, He is ur shadows from da windowsill, He is ur right paw

6 In day, sun no make u go bai, moon not make u go bai either

7 Ceiling Cat make u safez from badness, He protektz ur invisible self

8 Celing Cat protektz ur in and ur out, forevaz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the best translation I've ever read. I think it's exactly what the Psalmist intended.

Grendel you're one of my favorite theologians.

Anonymous said...

I have given you an award Grendel. As far as I know you are the first canine blogger to receive this award so congratulations on breaking new gound for your species.

I do adore you!

You can stop by my blog and pick up the award whenever you have time in your busy schedule. Maybe one of your thumb-having friends can help you.

Love,

Lindy

Ellie Finlay said...

Oh my goodness. This made me cry, too.

It's beautiful. Just beautiful.