Friday, December 7, 2007

My New Friend, BlackStar


This is my New Friend, BlackStar. He is a Hero Dog. He does Protectioning and just had a Very Scary Incident. You can read about it here.

What I like Most about him is that he is a Very Special Kind of Dog: A Nova Scotia Seal-Dog. I don't remember seeing that kind on the chart in Doctor Shabazzman's office, but that just means it's Very Rare. And he's awful Shiny. They must give him Lots of Gravy.

You can see in this picture how Seal-like in Form and Function he is:

I bet he can be very Wiggly.

3 comments:

Diane M. Roth said...

Grendel, thanks for introducing us.

DogBlogger said...

What a good Protectioner!

Anonymous said...

Grendel, I am really happy to read about BlackStar.

Also, I am really glad you are back to blogging again. I miss your blog and Rowan's a lot when you are away doing other essential jobs. You dogs blog about the really important stuff.